Our vision is to make poetry a meaningful part of everyday life. Through imaginative poetic arts projects and creative learning programs in schools, Correctional Centres and in public spaces we aspire to make poetry accessible to all, especially those who face the greatest barriers to creative opportunities.
The Red Room Company Ltd
Westpac BSB: 032023
Account Number: 291919
Donations of $2 or more to The Red Room Company in Australia are tax deductible for Australian tax-payers.
Your donation helps self-expression
Donations support poetic art projects and creative learning programs which empower people through improved literacy, communication and by finding a voice to start a conversation, promote healing and improve wellbeing.
- $150 helps to commission an emerging poet to create a new work
- $1,000 gives a full-day workshop and learning resources to an urban school in need
- $3,550 gives a one-week writing program to a disadvantaged urban school
- $5,500 contributes to a one-week writing program for a regional school in need
- $10,000 contributes to a creative literacy program in a correctional centre
To send a cheque, or for further information about giving to The Red Room Company please contact our Director of External Relations , Sally Marwood on 02 9319 5090 or email@example.com
The Red Room Company is always excited to welcome aboard new volunteers interested in forging a career within the Australian literary and arts industry. The nature of volunteer work within The Red Room Company could include working in an administrative or organisational capacity, or working on a specific project with a coordinator. It all depends on your interests, passions and skills.