David Astle is a crossword-maker (alias DA) and Wordplay columnist with the Sydney Morning Herald. He's also the new Evenings host for ABC Melbourne, as well as being a regular on ABC TV's News Breakfast. An author of some 15 books, David's most recent titles are Rewording The Brain (how puzzling benefits our neurons), and for kids: 101 Weird Words (and 3 Fakes).
- Nude descending a staircase 1937
- Portrait of chess players 1911
- The imagery of chess
- In the infinitive (The white box)
- Marcel Duchamp, in surreal bliss: Spokesperson For Taking The Piss.
- Marcel Duchamp at the age of 85
- Marcel Duchamp with pocket chess set
- La septième face du dé – Georges Hugnet
- The box of 1932
- The bride stripped bare by her bachelors, even (The green box)
- Henri-Pierre Roché