Dr Felicity Plunkett
Felicity Plunkett is a poet and critic. She has a PhD in literature from the University of Sydney and an Excellence in Teaching Award from UNE. Her first book Vanishing Point won the Arts Queensland Thomas Shapcott Prize and was short-listed for several other awards. She has a chapbook Seastrands in Vagabond Press’ Rare Objects series and is the editor of Thirty Australian Poets (UQP, 2011). Since 2010 she has been poetry editor with University of Queensland Press. She is a widely-published reviewer and former Chief Examiner of HSC English Extension 1 and 2.
Felicity was part of The Red Room's Poetry Picture Show project in 2006, and has since worked with several schools through Red Room's Poetry Education program. In 2011 she delivered The Red Room minislec 'The Icing and the Cake'.
- Hornsby Girls High School, 2012
- Knox Grammar School, 2012
- Meriden School
- Pittwater House School, 2014
- Poems to Share II
- Red Room Poetic Learning
- St George Girls' High School, 2011
- St George Girls High School (NSW) - The Cabinet of Lost and Found, 2010
- The Cabinet of Lost and Found
- The Poetry Object 2014
- The Poetry Picture Show
- Minislec 2011: Poetry and Education - The Icing and the Cake