Joel Davison is a Sydney Aboriginal (Gadigal) man who was recently given an opportunity to learn and teach the Sydney Aboriginal language at the Sydney Festival.
Drawing from varied experience as part of the education department at the Royal Botanic Gardens, as a web developer at an Indigenous media business, Ngakkan Nyaagu and currently as a Robotics Analyst at CBA, Joel believes that language is a strong component of a wholesome understanding of Aboriginal culture, heritage and history.
- Cookaroo Flow
- First Nations poetry on trains
- Poetry in First Languages
- Poetry in First Languages (2018)
- Poetry in First Languages 2019
- Poetry in First Languages (Gadigal) - Alexandria Park Community School
- Poetry in First Languages (Gadigal) - Laramba School
- Poetry in First Languages (Gadigal) - Ntaria School
- Tumbalong Gatherers