Renee Pettitt-Schipp has lived in the Indian Ocean Territories for the past three years, however 2014 saw her return to the port city of Fremantle she calls home. Her recent work shares her experiences of living in our nation’s most marginal territory, as well as her reflections on returning to the Australian mainland. She is currently enjoying a cross-discipline approach, which has seen her work appear in multiple exhibitions, numerous publications, on national radio and live performances in venues throughout Western Australia. In the past four years, Renee has been shortlisted in the ACU literature prize, nominated for WAPI Love Poetry Prize, the Trudy Graham Biennial Literary Award, and in 2011 and 2012 (respectively) and has won and was highly commended in the Ethel Webb Bundell prize for poetry. Renee is currently completing her PhD in Creative Writing through Curtin University.
- Renee Pettitt-Schipp reads 'Shoot'
- Renee Pettitt-Schipp reads 'Silvereye'
- Renee Pettitt-Schipp reads 'Song for Silence'
- Renee Pettitt-Schipp reads 'Tiger on the Beach'
- Secrets for Living - Rhyming The Dead - Renee Pettitt-Schipp & Judith Rodriguez
- 1. Secrets for Living - Rhyming The Dead - Renee Pettitt-Schipp & Judith Rodriguez