Submit A Poem
1. Enter the title and text of your poem(s). Include a photo or drawing of your object (optional)
2. Enter your details, including selecting your school from the drop-down menu. If your school doesn't appear, register for free here.
3. Click 'Submit'!
4. For Multimedia Installations, please send some images, a title and a brief description of your installation to email@example.com
Winners announced November/December 2019
- Please only attach images that you own or have copyright to use. Unfortunately, we don't have permission to republish images downloaded from the internet.
- To submit multiple entries, click 'Add Another' (red bar below the poem details).
- Your poems will be read and published by our team. We'll be in touch to let you know when they're visible in our Poetry Object digital library!
- By clicking 'Submit', you give Red Room Poetry permission to publish your poem in our digital library and quote excerpts of your poem for promotional purposes.
- Read our full terms and conditions and FAQ.