Friends Terms and Conditions
Friends of Red Room Poetry enjoy the best of Australian poetry and a range of offerings, including early-access tickets to workshops and events, monthly poems, and a special poetic gift on your birthday.
When you join as a Friend, you’ll be helping to spread meaningful change through poetry and support the future of Australian literature.
Terms and Conditions
- Purchase options include 'Friends of Red Room Poetry' and ‘Gifts'.
- Subscriptions commence from date of purchase or issue and are valid for one year, up to and including the expiry date.
- Subscriptions are non-refundable and must be paid up-front in full.
- Subscriptions may not be paid on a pro-rata basis or for part of a year.
- Your subscription or gift subscription will auto-renew annually on the initial sign-up date, unless otherwise advised.
- Check the Friends of Red Room Poetry webpage for full service and offerings. Additional special benefits may be offered to Friends in spontaneous instances.
- Red Room Poetry reserves the right to cancel a subscription without a refund following a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Benefits and discounts only apply to Red Room Poetry events and activities and cannot be applied in conjunction with any other offers.
- Friends should ensure their contact details are up-to-date and may notify Amelia Theodorakis with any changes via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations to subscriptions will result in your subscription discontinued and personal details removed from our database. To cancel, please contact Amelia at email@example.com.
Privacy and personal information