Pascalle Burton is a poet, sonic artist and performer with an interest in conceptual art and cultural theory. Her 2018 collection About the Author is Dead is available from Cordite Books.
Find out more about Pascalle and her work on her WordPress website.
- one can look at seeing; one cannot hear hearing
- Hypermodern Summer, 1940: Beckett cheese/Pocket chess
- what was what before anything was anything
- ‘going against’ is pleasurable as pleasure
- A linè renamed
- linchpin (this is a portrait of my mouth if I say so)
- looking augments itself (On Critique by Dave Beech plus Anémic Cinéma)
- Please touch (what do you suggest?) or Woman's work is never
- Reunion: Marcel Duchamp, John Cage and a 1964 Château Kirwan
- portable museum maintenance hinge